We'll help you design the perfect itinerary for your next vacation or local adventure. Whether it's kayaking through wine country, backpacking the lost coast trail or rock climbing in Yosemite National Park, we've got the local knowledge to help you create the perfect itinerary for you and your friends and family.
We have expertise in backpacking, rock climbing, kayaking and camping throughout the state of California. We cater to novice hikers, kayakers, wine enthusiasts and experienced alpinists alike. Our team will consult with you to determine your experience, fitness and desired level of comfort.
Our packages include:
- Initial consultation
- Suggested Itinerary (driving directions, trail directions, camping/sleeping suggestions, etc.)
- Rainy Day Alternatives (multi-day trips)
- Maps (when available) or links to maps (when available)
- Local area Info (may include history, folk lore, park fees, etc.)
- Permit information (if applicable)
- Recommended gear/pack lists
Disclaimer: This is a consulting service only, you are not purchasing a guided service, and we do not book your reservations. You are solely in charge of your own safety, transportation and any required reservations, park fees or penalties associated with failure to obtain a permit.
Changes/Revisions: After we have provided you with an itinerary, we are happy to make minor adjustments. If the information you initially provide to us has changed, and we are required to build a new itinerary, then you will be charged additional fees.