Hiking & Vineyard
Hiking & Vineyard
This event is available for private bookings, please contact us for available dates and custom itineraries.
A day of moderate trail hiking (up to 7 miles) followed by a tasting and tour of a local vineyard. If you are looking to explore new trails, meet new friends and indulge in some of Northern California's fine wines, then this is the trip for you!
The Bay Area provides access to world class hiking, with spectacular views and diverse landscapes, within just a short drive of downtown San Francisco. Today we'll share some of our favorite hiking areas with you.
Our team of professional guides are trained to ensure that you're having the best experience, both fun and safe, possible.
After our hike, we'll head over to a local vineyard for a tasting and tour of the winemaking process.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Professionally trained backcountry guides; park fees; wine tasting.
WHAT TO BRING:
Water (2-liters); lunch/snacks; tip for your guides; sunscreen; sun glasses; sun hat
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable athletic clothing; hiking sneakers or boots; weather appropriate clothing
PICK UP LOCATION:
Downtown San Francisco - (Must be Pre-Arranged Time and Location; additional fees apply)
The specific location today's hike will be determined based upon weather conditions and vineyard. Our favorite hiking locations are within 1.5 hours drive of downtown San Francisco.
If you've chosen the transportation add-on, then we'll be departing at 7:15AM.
If you've chosen to drive yourself, then we'll send you driving directions and will meet you at the trailhead at a predetermined time emailed to you along with driving directions the Friday immediately prior to the trip.
- If the trip you'd like to reserve is out of stock, please follow this link and put yourself on the wait list. If a spot opens up, we'll notify you immediately.
- A portion of the fees for each reservation is given to the parks department for conservation and sustainability. We appreciate your willingness to be a part of the effort to conserve our wild resources so that others can enjoy them after us.
- 7:00 AM (for those riding in the van) - Check-in; gear check; load the van.
- 7:15 AM - Depart for the trailhead.
- 8:45 AM - Estimated arrival at the trailhead; check-in (for those driving to meet); final gear check.
- 9:00 AM - Safety talk; Leave No Trace
- 1:30 PM - Return to trail head; load vans
- 2:00 PM - Arrival at vineyards
- 3:30 PM - Departure for the city.
- 5:00 PM - Estimated return time to San Francisco
*The departure time may change if you chose the transportation option, depending on where we're hiking for the day. Any changes to the departure time will be communicated in advance of the trip date.